SHORT FICTION THAT CAUSES A CHUCKLE, LAUGH, GUFFAW OR PSYCHOTIC REACTIONS

Friday, April 4, 2008

Single Female Seeks Companion

My name is Cindy Lou Stinkslikepoo and I am a SWF seeking anybody. I've tried the bars, coffee shops, street corners, alleys, Wal-Mart and various dating sites but so far I have had no luck in finding even a single date or sex partner. People are usually appalled by my appearance but I have a great personality which is not as easy to show off. I have posted the best picture I have where I am enjoying one of my favorite hobbies. I also like to spend my time hollering at teenage hooligans, hitching rides with complete strangers, feeding children at the playground, scuttle butting, ear wax sculpting and of course my prized collection of things shaped like penises which I use daily for pleasure and pain. There is plenty more to learn and love about me so send me an email so that I can finally discover what intercourse is like with another human being. Cindyloupoo@analtorture.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Howdy Cindy Lou Stinkslikepoo. My name is Tex Rex LikesAnalSex. I'm a southern boy who's lookin' fer luve. I really like yore pickshur and yore wonderful curves. ;) I love a girl that knows how to peel hard-boilded eggses.

I also have not had relations with a woman unless you count my sister's Pollyanna doll. I have tried SO HARD. I've tried eHarmony, cupid.com, the local whorehouse, Wiccan love spells, voodoo dolls with a picture of Cindy Crawford stapled on it, bachelor auctions, "Tex" auctions that I put together out of the back of my Yugo in the streets of Austin, kidnapping drunken girls at the bar, and even tried sleeping with the local mutts off the streets.

Email me @ TexRex@taintsandchoads.com

P.S. I know I may sound desperatt and I may have severe mentull problems, but, after reading your want ad and looking at your picture, I think I'm in love with yew!!