SHORT FICTION THAT CAUSES A CHUCKLE, LAUGH, GUFFAW OR PSYCHOTIC REACTIONS

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i'm lovin' it


“Hey Linda! You wanna go to McDonalds?”

“Didn’t you go there for lunch today?”

“Yeah, so? You wanna go?”

20 years later

"Hey Richard? You wanna go to McDonalds?”
“Didn’t you go there for lunch today?”
“And breakfast. So what? You wanna go?”
“Do you eat anything else?”
“Maybe.”

20 more years later

“Hey Leonard! Go to McDonald’s for me!”
“You can’t move and you still want that shit?”
“You know what I like. Go get it!”
“This has to stop! Did you call the doctor?”
“He’s comin’ Tuesday. Go to McDonald’s!”

That Tuesday

“Doctor, what's wrong with me?"
“Well, what you have is a severe case of obesity.”
“You callin’ me fat doc?”
“I’m saying your life is in danger! What do you eat?”
“McDonald’s. Burgers and fries mostly.”
“My word! Do you eat anything else?”
“Every once in awhile I go to Burger King.”
“You need to start eating healthy. You don’t have much time.”
“I had a Diet Coke last week! I’ll give this healthy thing a try.”

5 McDonald’s binging years later

“9-1-1?...This….is….an…..emergen…cy! I…can’t….breath!”
“Ok ma’am calm down. An ambulance is on it’s way.”
“Make...sure..they..take..me...to...hospital..near...McDonald’s!”

No comments: