SHORT FICTION THAT CAUSES A CHUCKLE, LAUGH, GUFFAW OR PSYCHOTIC REACTIONS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back 2 Basics



Oh, what a night. Late December back in '63. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night.

Why you may ask dear friend? Well, I'll tell you, but I advise you take a seat first. Use that beanbag chair in the corner. I insist.

Let's just say that I triggered the polar shift then, and reversed it. And I aim to do it again too, if those darn kids and that dog don't get in the way....

I won't go into complete detail, but I will say thusly, it involved a petrified banana from the tomb of Cleopatra, shorn locks obtained when Abraham Lincoln cut his long hair before the Gettysburg Address, 2 cloves of garlic carried in the armpits of a native from the Malaysian foothills, a heavily disputed Wikipedia entry, all the former retired Chicago Cubs who's last name begins with "N", and a novelty pint of Guinness keychain.

No comments: